New from Roundup! Control the weeds in your garden with this ready to use weed control that will break down naturally in the soil, while controlling a broad range of annual garden weeds in flower beds, vegetable patches as well as gravel paths and patios.
– Breaks down naturally
– Controls weeds with visible effects in 3 hours
– Glyphosate free
– Environmentally friendly
HOW TO USE
1. Push the security tab on the product bottle until it breaks from the trigger.
2. Rotate nozzle to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’.
3. Hold the sprayer approx. 50cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds – avoid run-off.
4. Rotate nozzle to ‘STOP’ after use.
5. When spraying large areas it is easier to mark out and measure the area before application.
6. Spray the weeds evenly, ensuring a good coverage of the leaves.
WHERE TO USE
For the control of weeds around ornamental garden plants, trees and in areas not intended to bear vegetation.
Controls most weeds around the garden. Suitable to use on gravel paths and drives and along fences.
Can be used to clean up weedy ground before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees, and to renovate overgrown areas.
Should be applied on a calm, dry day when there is no risk of spray drift onto adjacent desirable plants.
Do not direct spray or allow spray drift onto cultivated plants and lawn as Roundup® NL Weed Control Ready to Use destroys all green plant parts.
Use in April to November when the weeds are actively growing.
For best results apply in warm, dry conditions when weeds are young and actively growing, usually during spring or early summer. Do not apply when there is a risk of frost as weeds will not be actively growing.
After 3 hours, product will not be washed away by rain. Reduces the need for repeat treatment.
Repeat treatment if necessary after a minimum of 7 days for larger weeds or where re-growth occurs.
For deep rooted annual weeds such as black bindweed use Roundup® glyphosate based product.
Roundup NL Weed Control is most effective on young weeds smaller than 10cm.
Maximum number of treatments: 4 per year.