Our Monkton Elm Garden Club Card
Want exclusive offers on items you love? You can receive that and more when you become a loyal member at Monkton Elm Garden Centre! With a loyalty card, you will earn up to 3 points for every £1 you spend! You’ll also receive promotional offers and personal invitations to our special events right here at the Monkton Elm Garden Centre. These deals and offers are limited to our loyal members – and that could be you!
Our Monkton Elm loyalty card is a card full of gifts and treats all garden and nature lovers will enjoy. From seasonal flowers and plants to greenhouses and sheds, you’ll be able to save money by using your loyalty card every time you make a purchase. Don’t miss out on our special offers and events! Come stop by Monkton Elm Garden Centre and register for free to get your very own loyalty points card.
Why Join our Loyalty Club?
We bring the very best to our loyal customers, making sure they benefit from an array of perks that come from being a Monkton Elm Garden member. When you sign up for a loyalty card, you’ll experience a range of benefits.
- Free membership! And no registration fee. Just speak to one of our friendly staff members. They will help get your very own loyalty card.
- Accumulate points to spend on a special purchase or your next transaction – whatever suits you.
- Earn and spend your points in our famous Elm Tree Restaurant!
- Get exclusive vouchers, coupons, and products for free, including news on special offers, sent straight to your inbox.
- Earn up to 3 points for every £1 you spend.
How to Register
Signing up for a Monkton Elm Garden loyalty card is a simple, free process, giving you access to offers and deals ONLY open to our members. Visit us at the garden centre, sign up for free, and receive your very own Garden Club member card. When you register, you’ll receive your own unique account and will be able to opt-in to get special sales, deals, and exclusive offers by post and email.
- Come in and join our membership club by speaking to one of our friendly staff
- Register your details using your current UK address, email, and contact number.
- Get your own loyalty card ready for you to use in store or online.
All You Need to Know About Your Membership
Your Garden Club membership allows you to enjoy great bargains on items in the Monkton Elm Garden Centre and in the Elm Tree Restaurant, helping you save money on your favourite garden supplies.
With a Garden Club card, you have a maximum limit of 10,000 points to collect. Points will not accrue over this amount which means you can come in store and make that special purchase you’ve been saving your points for! And if you happen to forget your card, you don’t have to worry. All you have to do is retain your receipt. Points can then be added to your account on a future visit to the Garden Centre.
For more details on our Garden Club membership, see the Loyalty Card regulations and FAQs section below.
We don’t ask a lot from our loyalty card holders! To become a member, you just need to:
- Have a resident UK address
- Be over 18 years of age
Redeeming your well-earned points
Simply acquire points when you purchase in store or online. You can use the points you’ve previously earned on any transaction or save up your points for something special!
Become a Garden Club Member with Monkton Elm
Thinking of joining our members and reaping the benefits of exclusive offers on garden materials and special events? Then why not chat with us in store? Our excellent customer service team will help you get set up and answer all of your questions and queries.
We want to make sure you receive the best experience as a loyalty member, so we do all we can to make sure you’re well looked after. We enjoy helping others create beautiful outdoor spaces and we resonate with customers that love to do the same. So if you enjoy coming by our store and spending time making your garden part of your home, a loyalty card would suit you perfectly!
“Truly fantastic lunch, great staff, clean restaurant all set out Covid friendly. The portion of the small roast is plenty, so tasty like your own homemade roast, gravy on point, beef that melted in your mouth, and roast spuds as good as hubby’s, Very well done to chef definitely knows what they are doing”
“Stopped for a quick lunch stop. Great coffee and cakes.”
“Beautiful place food was superb and very friendly staff”
- All points must be redeemed by the 31st January each year, and we may close any Garden Club account on which no points have been earned for a period of 12 months.
- When you register, we will set up your own unique Monkton Elm Garden Club account in your name to record your points.
- All members must have a resident UK address and be over the age of 18. Changes of address must be notified to us to ensure you continue to receive our special offers and invitations.
- Points will be earned for transactions using a Monkton Elm Garden Club Card in accordance with the card issuer’s terms, and all transactions are subject to these rules.
- Points cannot be redeemed until credited to a Monkton Elm Garden Club account, which happens when a till transaction has been completed.
- Points will not be awarded on goods acquired by redeeming points.
- Any transaction on which points are given or redeemed, that is later reversed, cancelled or not complete, will have the points deducted from the account. If we suspect fraud or misconduct, the account may be cancelled and points lost.
- Points from more than one Monkton Elm Garden Club account cannot be combined.
- Monkton Elm Garden Club Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you must advise us immediately so that we can close your account. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of points where a card is lost or stolen.
- Certain purchases may be exempt from points- all gift vouchers, garden buildings, discounted goods as well as food and drink purchased in areas other than the restaurant.
- We may occasionally make changes to the rules, but we will try to provide you with as much notice as possible.
- We will operate a maximum limit of 10,000 points. Points will not accrue over this amount.
- Customers must produce their membership card to earn points. If you forget your card then please retain your receipt and points can then be added to your account on a future visit to the Garden Centre.
What people ask us about our loyalty club
Will my points roll into the next year?
All points must be redeemed by the 31st of January each year, and we may close any Garden Club account on which no points have been earned for 12 months.
Am I eligible for a Monkton Elm Loyalty Card?
All members must have a resident UK address and be over the age of 18. Changes of address must be notified to us to ensure you continue to receive our special offers and invitations.
Can I combine points from two loyalty cards?
Points from more than one Monkton Elm Garden Club account cannot be combined.
What happens if my card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, you must advise us immediately so we can close your account. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of points where a card is lost or stolen
Does my loyalty card have a limit?
We will operate a maximum limit of 10,000 points. Points will not accrue over this amount.
What if I forget to bring my loyalty card?
Customers must produce their membership cards to earn points. If you forget your card then please retain your receipt and points can then be added to your account on a future visit to the Garden Centre.
Monkton Elm Garden Centre Somerset
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 9.00am – 5.30pm | Sun 10.15am – 4.15pm
Tel: 01823 412381
Come and find us in the beautiful county of Somerset and browse through a wide variety of Garden tools, plants, flowers, outdoor houses, and more. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy a classic British meal in The Elm Tree Restaurant.