GARDEN CLUB BENEFITS
- Membership is absolutely FREE
- Your membership enables you to receive our promotional offers and invitations to our special events
- Present your card to the till operator at each transaction and your points will be automatically added to your account.
- Earn up to a maximum of 3 points for every £1 spent on most items.
- Each point is worth 1p on a future transaction, equating to up to 3% back on your spend.
- Points can be accumulated for a special purchase, or spent on your next transaction.
- Points can now be earned and spent in the Elm Tree Restaurant.
- When you enter your email address on the sign up form, you will be signed up to our monthly E-news which is sent every month and contains exclusive vouchers for FREE products and great offers.
- Each time you use your card, your current points balance, along with points earned this visit will be printed towards the bottom of your till receipt.
Club Rules section one
- All points must be redeemed by the 31st January each year, and we may close any Garden Club account on which no points have been earned for a period of 12 months.
- When you register, we will set up your own unique Monkton Elm Garden Club account in your name to record your points.
- All members must have a resident UK address and be over the age of 18. Changes of address must be notified to us to ensure you continue to receive our special offers and invitations.
- Points will be earned for transactions using a Monkton Elm Garden Club Card in accordance with the card issuer’s terms, and all transactions are subject to these rules.
- Points cannot be redeemed until credited to a Monkton Elm Garden Club account, which happens when a till transaction has been completed.
Club Rules section two
- Points will not be awarded on goods acquired by redeeming points.
- Any transaction on which points are given or redeemed, that is later reversed, cancelled or not complete, will have the points deducted from the account. If we suspect fraud or misconduct, the account may be cancelled and points lost.
- Points from more than one Monkton Elm Garden Club account cannot be combined.
- Monkton Elm Garden Club Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you must advise us immediately so that we can close your account. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of points where a card is lost or stolen.
Club Rules section three
- Certain purchases may be exempt from points- all gift vouchers, garden buildings, discounted goods as well as food and drink purchased in areas other than the restaurant.
- We may occasionally make changes to the rules, but we will try to provide you with as much notice as possible.
- We will operate a maximum limit of 10,000 points. Points will not accrue over this amount.
- Customers must produce their membership card to earn points. If you forget your card then please retain your receipt and points can then be added to your account on a future visit to the Garden Centre.