Opening Hours: MON - FRI 9.00AM - 4.00PM | SAT & SUN CLOSED | LOCAL DELIVERIES ONLY (UP TO 30 MILES APRROX.)
The environment is very important to us, so we take many steps to minimise our impact on the environment throughout all areas of our business…
- Each year we recycle over 7 tonnes of cardboard and 2 ½ tonnes of soft plastic
- Rigid plant trays are offered to customers to carry their plants home in, those that are not reused are sent for recycling.
- Cardboard boxes that our stock arrives in, are offered to customers to take their shopping home in. All leftover cardboard is bailed and recycled.
- Our plastic carrier bags are made from bio-degradable plastic, or alternatively we sell re-usable canvas shopping bags.
- All scrap paper is placed in an on-site paper recycling bin, which is also available for customers to use.
- We also have a recycle bin for clothing in our car park. All our old uniforms were sent to Africa via this bin.
- We offer a used battery disposal facility in-store.
- We mainly stock timber products with FSC certification.
- We promote the sale of reduced peat products in line with government guidelines.
- Wherever possible we stock plants from local growers, minimising the pollution from delivery vehicles.
- Our other growers mostly demonstrate sustainable business practices.
- All meat, fruit and vegetables are locally sourced.
- All other food in the Restaurant is supplied by west-country suppliers.
- We have a policy to stock products from local suppliers wherever possible.