The Organic Vegetable Liquid Plant Feed from Westland is a slow-release feed that boosts nutrient availability for tasty crops, resulting in an abundance of fruit and vegetables. Suitable for crops in raised beds, planters, grow bags and the ground, this feed is rich in organic nutrients and includes phosphorus to encourage strong roots.
Mix 50ml of liquid plant feed with 4.5 litres of water in a watering can and apply around the plants, taking care not to wet the foliage. Apply this mixture every 7-14 days from early spring to late summer to help prevent disease.
• Suitable For:
• All types of vegetables
• Mix 50ml of liquid plant food with 4.5 litres of water
• Application Time:
• Apply every 7-14 days from March to August for seedlings, plugs and growing plants
• Slow-release feed that boosts nutrient availability for tasty crops
• Phosphorus encourages strong roots
• Produces an abundance of vegetables and fruits
• Rich in organic nutrients
• Pack Size: