Wildlife World’s original design tall nest pocket is a low-cost way of offering a nesting opportunity or roosting place for small birds.
The pocket should be concealed in the foliage of a hedgerow or shrub and can be a lifesaver for small birds in cold conditions helping them maintain body heat.
– Made of various natural fibres such as reeds & grasses (appearance may vary due to seasonal availability)
– Has built-in wire hanger to allow the roost pocket to be attached to branches
– Perfect for species such as robins, wrens, finches, bearded tits etc.
– Arrange at different heights for a variety of species
– You can use it in reed beds for warbler species
– Leave in situ / maintenance-free
– A secondary application for the pocket is for small mammals like wood mice, harvest mice, or even domestic small mammals like hamsters and mice.
Dimensions: 275 x 115 x 100 mm (varies)
Weight: 64g (varies)
Materials: Natural grasses
Colour: Pale brown/yellow
Special Features: Simple, affordable, natural materials