The Helleborus ViV Victoria, It is attractive for its intense, dark purple flowers sitting above the bright green foliage. It is sure to be a showpiece throughout the winter months, flowering from September right the way through to April.
The ViV Victoria is a compact plant and is suitable for planting in containers for your patio, Also happy to be planted in a bed or boarder.
– The Hellebore likes to be outside!
– Do not place in direct sunlight. It prefers a shady spot in the garden that is moist but well-drained. Make sure the plant will be sheltered from strong, cold winds. When you’ve got your spot, make sure not too plant it too deep as this may hamper flower production.
– Hellebores on the patio need watering at least once a week.
– Large leaves may be hiding the flowers, so remove old leaves on stemless types in late winter as the flower buds emerge.
– After flowering, it’s wise to deadhead spent flowers.