There’s nothing better than gathering family and friends together for a good barbecue. To please everyone, you can rely on Tramontina’s stainless steel cooking grate, 71.3 x 16.5 cm, which is ideal for grilling appetizers, vegetables, fish and an array of meats. Made of stainless steel, it is strong and convenient, and highly resistant, as it won?t peel or rust. This is a practical item that is easy to clean and will help you prepare even tastier barbecues. Enjoy!
– Ideal for grilling various cuts of meat, fish, sausages, vegetables and appetizers.
– Cooking grate made of stainless steel.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE-
– Use extra care when handling hot utensils.
– Use a potholder to protect hands if necessary and keep out of reach of children.
– Remove the protective tips and clean the grill using a sponge and mild soap or detergent.
– Do not overload the grill as this can cause product deformation.
– Before roasting the food, make sure the grill is closed.
– Be careful not to turn the grill over when it is open. Use a utensil to remove the food from the grill.
– Cleaning must be done immediately after the grill has been used so that no food residue gets stuck to the grill.
– Always wash the grill using a sponge and mild soap or detergent.
– The Tramontina steel brudh is recommended to remove any food which is stuck to the grill.
– Dry the grill well as soon as it has been washed to avoid the appearance of stains.
– Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines