Control the weeds in your garden with this fast acting, ready to use weed control for use on unwanted vegetation. Speed Ultra offers a non-glyphosate* option to control broad leaved weeds and grasses in paths, drives, patios and around the bases of roses, ornamental shrubs and trees. Its convenient sprayer doesn’t require batteries, simply pump for up to 10 minutes of spray. Treated areas can be re-planted or re-seeded just the day after treatment.
– Glyphosate free
– Fast acting
– Ready to use
– Pump for up to 10 minutes of spray
HOW TO USE
Although not a requirement, as good practice, we recommend wearing waterproof gloves and gardening footwear.
1. Cut the white ties to release the hose and wand and connect the hose to the pack as shown. This is a quick couple system which is not reversible, i.e. once in place cannot be removed without force.
2. Extend wand – Lift sprayer off bottle, push yellow button while pulling lance into spray position.
3. Pump – Pump handle 25-30 times for up to 10 minutes of spray. After pumping, push handle down, turn clockwise to lock into carry position.
4. Spray – Adjust spray pattern by turning the nozzle. Aim 50cm from target weed and press white trigger. Spray to lightly wet the leaves avoiding run-off.
5. Retract wand – After use, push the yellow button and retract the wand to its original position before clipping it on the top of the pack for storage. This will prevent the accidental release of spray solution when in the storage position.
6. Store – Push pump handle down, turn pump handle and cap anti-clockwise to relieve pressure, then retighten before storage.
7. Refill – To refill remove the pump mechanism by unscrewing in an anti-clockwise direction.
WHERE TO USE
Controls most weeds around the garden, e.g. gravel areas, paths, drives, hard surfaces, patios, tarmac, along fences and for edging lawns.
Can be used to clean up weedy ground before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees, and to renovate overgrown areas.
Use in March to October when the weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf area to absorb the spray.
Rain within 6 hours of spraying reduces effectiveness and repeat treatment may be necessary.
Apply in calm conditions to avoid drift onto cultivated plants.
Repeat treatment after a minimum of 14 days where re-growth occurs.
For deep-rooted perennial weeds such as bindweed use a product containing glyphosate, for example Roundup® Total Weedkiller.
Maximum number of treatments: 4 per year.