RESOLVA BUG KILLER SPRAY 1 LITRE
24 in stock
Local Delivery -
Local delivery to your area. Rates differ depending on distance.
Plant Guarantee - We offer a 5 year guarantee on our hardy outdoor plants.
No fuss refunds - 7 working days after you receive the goods refund policy
Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use is fast acting. Control a wide range of difficult pests on over 30 types of fruit and vegetables as well flowers. Furthermore, use either indoors, including greenhouses or outdoors. This bug killer continues to work for up to 2 weeks.
– Controls over 17 pests
– Use on over 34 crops
– Keeps working for up to 2 weeks
– Great for use on ornamentals, flowers, veg and shrubs
– Unique non-drip trigger
– Contains lambda-cyhalothrin
WHEN TO USE-
– Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use can be used all year-round
– For pea moth where there is a history of damage from this pest, apply during flowering
– For carrot fly apply to control adult flies after emergence and before eggs are laid
– For whiteflies, scale insects, mealybugs and thrips repeat applications may be required; 1-2 applications should be made at intervals of 7-21 days
– Do not use more than 2 applications per infestation or per crop.
HOW TO USE-
– Not known to be hazardous to plants
– No sensitive species or varieties are known
– For best results treat when infestation or symptoms are first seen
– For best results spray plants during late afternoon or early evening
– Avoid spraying in direct sunlight or when plants are under stress e.g. from drought, frost, heat or over watering
– Before treating exotic plants or large areas of the same plant species, undertake a test for damage on one plant and observe for effects over a 10-day period
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Items such as gift vouchers and seeds that are small enough to be sent in an envelope will be sent via the Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ service. Delivery time should be no more than 5-7 working days. These items are available to all UK postcode.
ALL OTHER ITEMS ARE ONLY AVAILBLE FOR LOCAL DELIVERY (APPROX 30 MILES RADIUS FROM MONKTON ELM) VIA OUR OWN VEHICLES.
Local Delivery Charge
Delivery charges are based on the distance you are from the garden centre and the amount you spend. The distance is calculated using your postcode district and our total area is divided into three ‘zones’ as detailed below. Your delivery charge is automatically calculated in your basket once you have entered your address details.
Zone 1 - £5 Charge or FREE when spending £100 or more
Applicable to the following postcode districts… TA1, TA2, TA3 and TA6 6.
Zone 2 - £7.50 Charge or FREE when spending £250 or more
Applicable to the following postcode districts… TA4, TA5, TA6 3, TA6 4, TA6 5, TA6 7, TA7, TA8, TA9, TA10, TA11, TA12, TA13, TA14, TA15, TA16, TA17, TA18, TA19, TA20, TA21, TA23, BS23, BA6, BA16, EX13, EX14 & EX15
Zone 3 - £10 Charge or FREE when spending £500 or more
Applicable to the following postcode districts… TA22, TA24, BA4, BA5, BA7, BA20, BA21, BA22, BS26, BS27, EX16, DT8 & DT9
We aim to deliver your order as soon as we can and where possible this will be within 7 days, but this is not guaranteed. We will not notify you of delivery time as we are getting orders out as fast as we can. If you do need a confirmation of delivery date then please specify in the notes field when checking out. At this time we will only be delivering Tuesday-Saturday but this will be subject to review.
Contactless Delivery process
Deliveries will be made to the front of your property only and left in a safe place. Our delivery drivers are not allowed to deliver your products by walking through your house, a side gate or to the back of your house / garden. If you live in an apartment block, we will leave the products at the main entrance and call you. Signatures are not required but the driver will knock on your door and retreat to a safe distance to make sure you are aware your goods have arrived. If the driver is unable to raise you then photographic evidence may be taken as proof of delivery.
Out of stocks
Products shown as available on our website should always be in stock with us but occasionally something may go out of stock due to multiple simultaneous orders. In this case a suitable substitute product may be provided. In any case where a suitable substitute product is unavailable a member of our sales team will contact you to discuss options.
Refunds and returns
If you wish to refund and return an item for any reason please contact us via email within 24 hours of your delivery and a member of staff will contact you to assist. For our full policies please see the relevant Terms and Refund pages on our website.