Opening Hours: MON - FRI 9.00AM - 4.00PM | SAT & SUN CLOSED | LOCAL DELIVERIES ONLY (UP TO 35 MILES APRROX.)
January Covid-19 Update
Within the latest Government announcement that we have moved into a national lockdown, Garden Centres have been permitted to remain open as essential retailers.
This means Monkton Elm will be open for all of your essential items such as Grow Your Own potatoes, onions, beans and peas together with a wonderful range of vegetable and plant seeds. We also have a superb range of houseplants available to keep your home looking green and healthy.
Our Pet Shop is also open and has a superb range of healthy frozen, wet and dry foods for your precious furry friends.
Unfortunately our Restaurant will remain closed until further notice. We’re pleased that Wood & Burke – The Hatch Coffee Bar will be back in our car park serving fresh coffee, teas and snacks – for take away – early in January 2021.
We ask that you help keep Monkton Elm a safe place to shop by visiting in household bubbles of no more than 2 people, remembering social distancing and wearing a face mask at all times.
Monkton Elm Managing Director
General Covid-19 Measures
Since reopening back in May, we have established a comprehensive set of systems and measures designed to keep both customers and staff safe, and we will continue to reinforce these to keep everyone safe.
- Restrictions on the number of people in the garden centre and one-way routes where necessary
- Please avoid visiting in a family group, where possible we would prefer a maximum of two people per household visiting at any one time
- Trolley and basket handles will be sanitised prior to use
- Please plan your shopping list in advance and avoid browsing where possible
- Please be considerate to others – you should always be maintaining 2 metres apart
- Please continue to wear face coverings (unless exempt), and to use our hand sanitiser stations as regularly as possible
These measures are intended to keep everyone safe and to provide a pleasant and secure environment.
For those who do not feel comfortable visiting, we will also be increasing the range of product available on our website, for click and collect or home delivery.
As always, thank you for your support during this challenging time. Whether you are new to gardening or an experienced gardener, I wish you and your families all the best over the coming weeks.
Sorry, due to the current capacity limitations we are unable to accept coach parties. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.