100% natural stag antler chew medium (51-80g)
A great source of minerals & calcium, low in fat and brilliant for dental hygiene.
Whole antlers last longer and are better suited to adult dogs with adult teeth, whilst the half antlers have more marrow exposed so are better suited to puppies 20+ weeks and senior dogs, as softer on weaker teeth.
- Always go bigger when giving antlers, ideally bigger than their muzzle to stop them trying to swallow it.
- If you find any sharp edges on the antlers, remove them with sandpaper.
- Do not allow your dog to chew on their antler all day, as prolonged chewing could cause an upset stomach and it could also exhaust your pet from too much chewing.
- If you see your dog trying to break the antlers, it probably isn’t the right chew for them as it could damage their teeth.
- When the antler becomes too small or small enough that they can physcally get it into their mouths, it is time for a new antler!
With all the above, please do ask a member of staff for advice on sizing or email us email@example.com and always supervise your pet with any treat.
All antlers are responsibly sourced from the EU, grade AA & A, and are gathered after the deer have naturally shed thier antlers.
Please note: all antlers will vary in size, look and weight as it is a natural product.