Westland Rose 2 in 1 Feed & Protect is specially formulated to support rose health from the inside out. Comprising two bottles, the first bottle contains a concentrated rose feed. This esnures greener foliage as well as more vibrant and fragrant flowers. Whereas the second bottle contains a specially formulated protection concentrate to help deter black spot.
– Contains calcium and also sulphur to strengthen
– Helps roses absorb more water for improved health
– Increases disease-resistance
– Child, pet and bee-friendly
– Use with our Westland Rose Planting & Potting Mix for even better results
HOW TO USE-
– Fill a watering can with water
– Pour 1 measure from each bottle (5ml) per 1 litre of water, into the watering can
– Apply the diluted feed around the base of the plant until saturated
– Allow 1 litre per plant.
Important: Do not mix the contents of the 2 bottles directly together without diluting in water first.
WHEN TO USE-
– Apply every 7-14 days from early spring until late summer.
WHAT TO EXPECT-
– Healthier plants which are resistant to disease such as blackspot
– More rose flowers and greener foliage.