Westland Ericaceous High Performance Liquid Plant Food is a specially tailored feed. It provides all the essential nutrients ericaceous plants need to flourish.
So whether your ericaceous plants are in containers or in the ground, you should feed them weekly. This in turn will help to prevent disease and for an abundance of stronger, healthier,
more vibrant flowers.
– Ideal for acid loving plants including rhododendrons and azaleas as well as camellias and blueberries
– Enriched with seaweed to strengthen plants from the inside
– High Potassium for longer lasting blooms
– Magnesium for greener and glossier foliage
– An essential iron source to help nourish plants
– For even better results use with our Westland
WHEN TO USE-
– Apply every 7-14 days from early spring (Mar) to late summer (Aug).
HOW TO USE-
– Shake well before use
– Fill a watering can with 4.5L of water (1 gal)
– Measure 50ml using the dosing cap and pour the feed into the watering can
– Without wetting the foliage, apply around the plant until saturated