Westland Rose 2 in 1 Feed & Protect is specially formulated to support rose health from the inside out. Comprising two bottles, the first bottle contains a concentrated rose feed. This ensures greener foliage as well as more vibrant and fragrant flowers. Whereas the second bottle contains a specially formulated protection concentrate to help deter black spot.
How to use
• Fill a watering can with water
• Pour 1 measure from each bottle (5ml) per 1 litre of water, into the watering can
• Apply the diluted feed around the base of the plant until saturated
• Allow 1 litre per plant.
Important: Do not mix the contents of the 2 bottles directly together without diluting in water first.
When to use
Apply every 7-14 days from early spring until late summer.
What to expect
• Healthier plants which are resistant to disease such as blackspot
• More rose flowers and greener foliage.
• Don’t allow rose bushes to dry out as this can contribute to poor plant health and attack from pests and disease
• Continue to deadhead flowers which have died off to encourage more blooms and reduce any fungal pathogens such as black spot