From the renowned Bramblecrest, comes this range exclusive only to a select few garden centres across the nation- Portobello.
Specialists in weave furniture for just over 20 years, Bramblecrest furniture is a mark of quality and professional construction. Made using a 3×2 core artificial weave, wrapped around a Aluminium framework and finished off in their very own “Cloud” colour tone, the Portobello range is just the ticket for those looking to update their tired garden this coming summer. It carries a classic design, with gently rounded arms and a smooth finish on the weave. With season proof cushions in an “Eco Graphite” colour, meaning during those typical british showers you won’t have to rush out and collect the cushions in.
– Cushion cover fabric made using recycled bottles
– 3 year structural guarantee
– Can be left outside with minimal maintenance (excluding cushions)
– Exclusive to only a select few garden centres in the UK
– Season proof cushions with waterproof lining- can withstand showers, but will need to be brought in during sustained downpours
– Made with recyclable materials
– Lightweight and easy to move
– UV stabiliser prevents weave from fading
– Table – H-75cm / W- 80cm
– Chair- H- 87cm / W- 60cm
CARE AND MAINTENANCE-
Clean using a non-abrasive sponge and lukewarm detergent-free soapy water. Hand wash cushion covers at 30 degrees, clean glass table-top using a muli-surface cleaner.
Bramblecrest advise the use of protective covers when the product is not in use.