New from Roundup! Control the weeds in your garden with this ready to use weed control that will break down naturally in the soil, while controlling a broad range of annual garden weeds in flower beds, vegetable patches as well as gravel paths and patios. This convenient sprayer doesn’t require batteries, simply pump for up to 10 minutes of spray!
– Natural formula
– Pump for up to 10 minutes of spray
– Kills a broad range of garden weeds
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use.
Although not a requirement, as good practice, we recommend wearing waterproof gloves and gardening footwear.
1. Cut the white ties to release the hose and wand and connect the hose to the pack as shown. This is a quick couple system which is not reversible, i.e. once in place cannot be removed without force.
2. Extendable wand – Lift sprayer off bottle, push yellow button while pulling lance into spray position.
3. Pump – Pump handle 25-30 times for up to 10 minutes of spray. After pumping, push handle down, turn clockwise to lock into carry position.
4. Spray – Adjust spray pattern by turning the nozzle. Aim 50 cm from target weed and press white trigger. Spray to lightly wet the leaves avoiding run-off.
5. Retract wand – After use, push the yellow button and retract the wand to its original position before clipping it onto the top of the pack for storage. This will prevent the accidental release of spray solution when in the storage position.
6. Store – Push pump handle down, turn pump handle and cap anti-clockwise to relieve pressure, then retighten before storage.
7. Refill – To refill remove the pump mechanism by unscrewing in an anti-clockwise direction.
8. When spraying large areas it is easier to mark out and measure the area before application.
Spray the weeds evenly, ensuring a good coverage of the leaves.
WHERE TO USE
For the control of weeds around ornamental garden plants, trees and in areas not intended to bear vegetation.
Controls most weeds around the garden. Suitable to use on gravel paths and drives and along fences.
Can be used to clean up weedy ground before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees, and to renovate overgrown areas.
Should be applied on a calm, dry day when there is no risk of spray drift onto adjacent desirable plants.
Do not direct spray or allow spray drift onto cultivated plants and lawn as Roundup® NL Weed Control Ready to Use destroys all green plant parts.
Use in April to November when the weeds are actively growing.
For best results apply in warm, dry conditions when weeds are young and actively growing, usually during spring or early summer. Do not apply when there is a risk of frost as weeds will not be actively growing.
After 3 hours, product will not be washed away by rain. Reduces the need for repeat treatment.
Repeat treatment if necessary after a minimum of 7 days for larger weeds or where re-growth occurs.
For deep rooted annual weeds such as black bindweed use Roundup® glyphosate based product.
Roundup NL Weed Control is most effective on young weeds smaller than 10cm.
Maximum number of treatments: 4 per year.