Resolva Fast Weedkiller Ready to Use is a fast-acting non-glyphosate formulation to control both weeds and moss. Because the formula is glyphsate free it is bee friendly. Visible results should be seen within just 1 hour. It is ideal for use on paths, driveways, patios, beds and borders*. Additionally, Resolva Fast is selective and systemic, and will only kill weeds and their entire root. Therefore by killing on contact it acts by desiccation of target weed. You can use this formula all year round – so its never too late to tackle your weed prodblems.
*Keep spray off vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns.
– Visible results in 1 hour
– Does not contain glyphosate
– Can be used all year round
– Natural-based active ingredients
– Ready to use
WHERE TO USE-
– Use on paths, driveways, patios, beds and borders*.
HOW TO USE-
– Spray using the trigger sprayer pack provided.
– Apply at no more than 100ml/m2; this is usually when the moss or the weed leaves and stems are fully wetted but before the point at which spray solution drips from the leaves.
– Repeat after 14 days against surviving moss or weeds, if necessary, when fresh growth is seen. Apply on a dry day when rain is not expected.
– Rain after spraying may wash spray from the leaves leading to a poor result.
– After spraying, keep people and animals off dense patches of moss or weeds until the spray has dried, often just 15-20 minutes.
– However, this is not necessary for treated areas containing only occasional, low or prostrate weeds or moss such as may be found on pathways.
– Use may cause some surfaces to become slippery for a short time after application.
– There are no residual effects in the soil. Sowing or planting may be undertaken as soon as the weeds or the moss have died.