Miracle-Gro’s Rose and shrub slow release feed is the easiest way to ensure your Roses and Shrubs are properly fed throughout the season. One application will feed for an entire season, this is down to the Temperature controlled coating on each individual granule. What this means is that, when the optimal conditions for feeding occur, the granules will automatically start releasing feed. When the conditions change and feeding is not such a great idea, the granules stop releasing feed. As stated, one application will feed for up to six months.
– One application feeds for the season (up to six months)
– Temperature controlled coating only releases feed when the optimal feeding conditions are present
– Contains essential nutrients for strong and healthy plants
– Can be used on roses, whether they be in pots, containers, beds or borders
– Long lasting, continuous feed
HOW TO USE
One application gives a season of feed, in spring gently fork granules into the top soil or mix thoroughly with compost.
BEDS AND BORDERS- Evenly sprinkle 75g around the beds and borders, at the base of each bush over the rooting area
CONTAINERS- Evenly sprinkle 25g of granules in containers over the planting area, lightly work into the compost
WHERE TO USE
Use around roses and shrubs, whether in beds or borders or pots and containers