Rose clear ultra is a fast acting, systemic insecticide and fungicide. Say goodbye to aphids! and manage to keep blackspot, powdery mildew and rust in check with up to 21 days of protection!
– Fast acting
– Kills Aphids and controls blackspot, powdery mildewand rust for up to 21 days of protection
– 3 in 1 action
– Systemic insecticide and fungicide
HOW TO USE
1. Press down firmly on top of trigger head immediately behind the yellow nozzle to depress the safety tab (1/4 turn either way).
2. At same time twist nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position. Spray plants thoroughly to wet upper and lower surfaces of leaves. Turn nozzle to the ‘Stop’ position after use.
3. To minimise the risk to bees spray early morning (7am-9am) or evening (6pm-8pm), when bees are less active.
WHERE TO USE
Rose Clear Ultra Gun has been shown to be safe to many species and varieties of plants. However, it is always advisable to test a sample of plants, by treating them and leaving for a few weeks, before treating a large or valuable collection.
Spray at first sign of disease / aphid attack and repeat at 21-28 day intervals. If disease/aphids are already established, spray at intervals of 14 days.