Please note: Assembly required.
The ‘classic’ style apexed roof garden shed, modernised to be more practical, robust, and long lasting.
– 12mm Tongue and groove cladding
– 44mm x 28mm smooth planed framing
– Tongue and groove roof and floor included
– Mineral roofing felt included
– 2 toughened glass windows that can be positioned on either side
– Lock and key included
– Door can be situated at either end
– Higher eaves than most apex sheds, for larger internal storage space
– All trims and fixings supplied including heavy duty hex head coach bolts for the main panels
I have seen sheds this size and type cheaper, why are yours more expensive?
Please never buy a cheap shed! They are the very definition of false economy. Here is why…
Cheaper sheds are made with ‘overlap’ cladding. Over just one season of sitting in your garden overlap cladding will expand, contract and warp causing your shed to leak very quickly. Ours are made from ‘Shiplap’ tongue and groove cladding witch slots together. Wood naturally expands and contracts but a tongue and groove design allows for this without causing gaps between the cladding which would cause it to leak. This also improves the rigidity of the building.
Roof and Floor
Cheap sheds are supplied with OSB roof and floor to cut costs. You will have seen this before; it looks like poor quality chipboard. It acts like a sponge for moisture meaning it is prone to rotting very quickly. Our sheds come with a tongue and groove floor and roof. This makes it much more watertight and improves the rigidity of the building.
Cheap sheds are made with minimal timber to cut the cost, which leads to them having very narrow, rough sawn framing wood and in turn very poor rigidity. Ours are supplied with heavy duty, planed framing that is 44mm x 28mm giving the building a much better base structure and therefore a much sturdier construction.
As you can see, a cheaper shed will need to be replaced within 3-5 years. If these sheds are well maintained then you could easily get 15 years+ of service from them!
Base size: 2050mm x 1450mm
Internal size: 2962mm x 1362mm
Ridge Height: 2109mm
– Your shed will be delivered in panels and will require 2 people to assemble safely.
– This building MUST be installed on a firm and level location (Concrete, paving slabs, levelled bearers etc)
– Supplied mineral felt will need to be cut to size.
– Sheds are supplied unglazed for safety reasons. Small pins are supplied to affix window panes but we also recommend using silicone sealant to be used to create a better seal on the windows.
– These garden buildings are supplied only with a base coat of treatment, we recommend painting with a suitable wood treatment as soon as practically possible, certainly within 3 months.
– Wood is a natural product and expected to split and knot, therefore we cannot replace sheds or panels due to natural splitting or knot holes. We will endeavour to quality check all panels before delivery.
Installation service available on request