COCO Dots netted coir pellets are perfect for getting seeds started off. Each pellet is wrapped in a bio-degradable net that rots away over time to minimise root disturbance. Simply place in a pot or tray with water and watch the coir expand. COCO Coir stands as the perfect alternative to peat, lasting 3x longer and being entirely sustainable.
– Makes a 30mm plug of compost
– Perfect for seed sowing and growing on seedlings
– Promotes fast seed germination
– Encourages beneficial plant microbes and is PH and nutrient balanced
– Environmentally friendly and sustainable
– Perfect alternative to Peat
HOW TO USE?
1. Place in a waterproof tray and add warm water, give the pellets a little time to re-hydrate
2. Place the seed in the centre of the expanded pellet and cover lightly
3. Keep damp until the seed germinates
4. Plant the seedling in the desired pot or patch