Here’s a wonderful way to feed and watch wild birds up close. The tough, non-yellowing polycarbonate bird feeder attaches to your window with three strong suction cups and the tray detaches easily from the roof/back section (without removing the suckers) for cleaning and refilling.
Suitable for year-round feeding – and a fabulous gift for anyone.
TYPES OF BIRD-
– Great for feeding mealworms, sprinkles, nibbles and bird seed
HOW TO INSTALL–
– Ensure the window is clean and dry.
– Soak the suckers in warm water to make them pliable, then fit them onto the back plate of the feeder.
– Attach the back plate to the window, without the food tray.
– Leave for at least 3 hours before attaching the food tray, to give time for the suckers to settle and achieve maximum adhesion.
– If desired, attach a length of string to the feeder to tether it. This will ensure that the feeder won’t fall to the ground if it does come unstuck or is dislodged.